Friday, April 10, 2009

Aromatic Bliss Pt. 4 (MOOD BATHING)


One of the things I enjoy most as an owner of a holistic day spa is the expression of bliss on the faces of my clients after an aromatherapy spa treatment. What's of more importance to me however is that they experience similar “bliss moments” at home. To help clients maintain the feeling of wellness everyday we suggest they start with our Mood Mist. These miracle mists are available in most of the Balancing Blends I wrote about in Part 2. Mood Mists offer the quickest way to ahhh moments any time or place. Being such a serious advocate of hydrotherapy I next encourage everyone to experience Aromatherapy in the bath. There is NOTHING like it!!! I've created a number of complete bath treatments called "Mood Baths” that take bathing to the realm of true rejuvenation and restoration.
Plunging in warm, aromatic waters offer beneath-the-surface solutions for emotional and physical issues one may be facing. Each bath awakens the senses and introduce antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory, cellular-stimulating, antiseptic or pain-relieving properties to the water — allowing for a more complete treatment. Such baths unravel the mind and allows it to gently stretch beyond natural limitations. Lighting a scented candle and sipping on a cup of aromatic tea to enhance the experience is recommended. I also recommend using a bath net sponge or exfoliating bath gloves instead of a wash cloth. Not only will they remove dead skin cells, they make for a more bubbly bath especially when using a good quality bath gel (hint, hint). Most of the bath components are available in bath & body shops and apothecaries across the country, for those who enjoy a good hunt. For the sake of convenience we have everything available online at www.AScentimentalJourney.com. Call me, I would love to help you build a basic Mood Bath Collection to suit your specific needs.

Can't wait to share my beguiling bath recipes. So you too can sequester yourself in pure, pleasing bliss and aromatic delights — A necessary indulgence indeed.
Have a blessed Good Friday. Luv Carmen

1 comment:

  1. So soothing, I love this post Carmen. Thank you.

    Thanks for following me on twitter too and for checking out my blog. Your blog is awesome keep the posts coming.

    Shana Prince

    ReplyDelete