Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Resurrection Day Miracle For You


I'm skipping my Aromatic Bliss post today in honor of Resurrection Day tomorrow. I chose to soak in the presence of the Lord this weekend and it's feeling real good.
This morning I was invited to The Rhema Prayer Ministries (Sisters of The Heart - United In Prayer www.rhemapm.org) by my sister in Christ Juliette Quoquoi. The power of God is strong where these ladies gather. The first time I attended their Saturday prayer was last year. My friend Juliette insisted that I go for prayer. It was a miracle that I even made it. I was in extreme physical and emotional agony. I was home-bound at the time and had been unable to have clothes touch my skin. I'm so glad that I pressed on that day. Those ladies prayed for me until I got my breakthrough. It was a spiritual breakthrough at the time, but it was what I needed to make the shift from sick to well. I will be forever grateful to them.

Now my Resurrection Day miracle for you. Have you ever experienced a phenomenon? I have. The above image appeared through our dining room window in the Summer of 2006. We were in the midst of prayer and worship on the 1st floor of the house we lived in, when a chance glance at the window revealed this miracle. I cried out to Anthony (my husband) "Look Jesus is in the window. He didn't see him at first, so I told him to get his camera. When we looked at the photo in the camera we both saw him. He looked as though he had a white covering over his head. Seconds after we took the picture he was gone. (The image has not been retouched in any way.)
Have a glorious Resurrection Sunday. Luv Carmen

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful blog... I believe prayer is one of the most powerful gifts we can give ourselves.. and another!
    Blessings and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. I have needed a blog like this for so long. You have lifted me up this evening with your words. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete