Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Attracting Hundred Dollar Bills




Today is the premiere of my new Manifestation Meditation Video for believers "Attracting Hundred Dollar Bills". It's all about bringing more Benjamins into your life. Pastor Todd who preached at the Benny Hinn service we attended last week said "There's something about hundred dollar bills". I agree. I've learned several years ago that there are many more hundred dollar bills in circulation than there are dollar bills. Most would find that hard to believe, which may be why so many of us try to hold on so tightly to them.

It's time that we as believers begin to vibrate with the abundance that is there waiting for us in the spirit realm. When people ask me what exactly are the Biblical Laws of Attraction, I say it's simply vibrating with the giver (God/Jesus) and the gift (your desires). You cannot think, talk & feel lack and attract wealth.

When Dr.Leroy Thompson brought the "Money Cometh" teaching to the body of Christ it really opened my eyes to the importance of being a money master for the Kingdom of God's business. Abundance is our birth right. Jesus said "I have come so that you may have life and have it more abundantly (to the full and overflowing)". I pray that this video will help you to align with all that belongs to you by divine right. This will be the first of a complete series of Manifestation Meditation Videos, so stay tuned.

With much love, Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment