Sunday, October 11, 2009

Angel Power


We know that though the promises of God have already been given to us, they are not automatically received. Even when we pray for them they do not usually manifest on this plane immediately. We must believe that because Jesus paid for every good and perfect gift, we have a blood-bought right to them. One sure way to increase the speed of the manifestation of these “gifts” is to unleash angelic reinforcements.

Angels are high frequency agents of God, created to protect us, comfort us and do our bidding. The reason why they 'hearken to the voice or word of God' is because God's word matches their vibrational frequency. The best way to get the attention of angels is to live a Godly or high vibrational life.

Even though we do not see the angels, it is good to remember that they are with us. They are near us, and they go before us making ways out of no way. They are always on the ready to see that God’s plans come to pass in our lives. Exodus 23:20 “Behold, I send an angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not, for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him.”
As supernatural children of God we can ask angels for help. In fact they are hovering about ready and willing to lend support. Psalms 34:7 “The angel of the Lord encampeth about them that fear him, and delivererth them.” Psalms 103:20 - 21 “Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word. Bless be the Lord, all of his hosts (angels); ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure”

Pray this prayer to release angel power, as a declaration of your resolve.

Ministering angels created to minister to those of the household of faith, I bid you to go forth and set things up for me in perfect way. Touch the hearts of those who will work on my behalf. Set up favorable opportunities for me today. I am a child of the most high God, a descendant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. I am an heir according to the promises of God. The word says that the Lord takes pleasure in my prosperity, therefore I command you to hearken to the voice of the word of the Lord and bring to me that which belongs to me by divine right, in perfect way. I thank you angels for you love and support.
Now Proclaim: I have It now! I claim it now! My name is on it! Jesus paid for it, and I give thanks for it in Jesus' name!


Remember family, that you are never alone; you have unseen reinforcements and that you are powerfully protected. Feel it! Believe it!
Have a beautiful week.
Love, Carmen

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, as always-Carmen. So much I'd like to talk to you about. Your blog has been keeping me going through some very rough times and I want to tell you how much I appreciate all the positivity. Hopefully, we will speak soon.
    Love and Blessings,
    Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen,
    I came across your blog and I have ENJOYED the reading and information. It has given me a new insight on the Law of Attraction. It sounds like we have similiar visions and teachings. I'd love to connect with you, gather more information about what you are doing and possibly connect. I think we need to definitely spread the word and understanding on God's biblical law of Attraction and embrace the wealthy life that is the God given right for believers. Hope to hear from you!

    Joyfully, Tisha!

    ReplyDelete